Wednesday 8 December 2010

ROI EXHIBITION AT ITS BRILLIANT BEST

I spent yesterday at the 123rd annual ROI exhibition in the company of several of our arists who are mmebers. And what a brilliant exhibiton it is I do urge you to go and have a look yourself. It runs from Dec 8 to Sunday Dec 18 at London's Mall Galleries and 260 stunning pictures are on display.

Here are some of our artists who are ROI members in action.

ROI President Peter Wileman wih the opener of the exhibition Commendatore Antonio Carluccio admiring a picture of Peter's daughter Olivia.

Brian Ryder with his "guess who sold a  picture on the first day" face on.

Adebanji Alade (on the right) talking art.

Can you tell what it is yet? Rolf by June Mendoza

For a detailed look at the exhibition go to the ROI Blog:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. buy dvd lucifer season 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. buy dvd when calls the heart season 1

    ReplyDelete