Thursday 6 October 2011

Update to Jean Haines's Workshop Schedule for 2012


Jean Haines SWA
Watercolour Workshops 2012 Programme
Could all artists please note my February and April 2012 workshops are now fully booked and the waiting lists have been closed for these popular sessions.

April 2010 Motivational Masterclass  Almost Fully Booked
Fee : £435
A new two day Motivational Masterclass  for  a small group of dedicated artists  has just been announced on my web site but there are only few places left for this event.

June  2012  Hampshire, U.K Places Available
Fee : £115 per day
I have a few workshops places available in June 2012 but these too are booking up very quickly.

Dedham Hall  Two Places Available
Dedham Hall only has two places available for my one week workshop in September 2012

 USA
I will be holding exciting Watercolour Seminars in New York and Texas during October 2012.


For full updates and details please see my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment